30 May 2012

Todays meals, and Ideas

Okay, so for breakfast today, Martin got cereal, and Mo got waffles, scrambled eggs and pineapple tidbits.
For lunch I think I am going to run to Fazolis (its less than a block away, I can literally run, lol)  I am craving pizza, and their pizza taint so bad.  Mo likes nearly anything from there, Martin will most likely only want spaghetti.
For supper tonight is Kielbasa, mashed potatoes, veggie salad, and fruit salad.  
I got the stuff to make some rice pudding, so I will most likely make that for dessert too.
So I woke up before everyone this morning, so I walked over to Kmart (I love living in an area where  Kmart, four resturaunts, and a few other things are all within walking distance!)  I got a fan for the kitchen, and a trashcan for the kitchen.  As I said in an earlier post, we just moved to Indy, and somehow the trashcan for the kitchen got left behind (along with the vacuum cleaner, and a few other things!!) And I also grabbed a few groceries,   But I didn't get a whole lot, since I was walking, and had to drag everything home, lol.
Here is the dinner plans for the rest of the week:
Thursday: Waffles, scrambled eggs, fruit salad, and sausage
Friday: Chicken salad, cucumber salad, and potato salad
Saturday (if can find it) steak umms over baked potatoes and salad, otherwise will try to find the thinnest cut of meat I can find.  They love having basically Philly Cheesesteak over baked potatoes, works for me!!
Sunday: Beef and Potato Casserole I found this recipe floating around online, can be done int he crockpot, and with the oven being persnickety right now, this is a good alternative.  The family does like shepherds pie, and this is just a variation of it.
I will keep you updated on who likes what, what was a hit, and what was a miss!



No comments: