26 April 2014

A Thesis statement

I am working hard on trying to get my research paper underway.  This week we have to turn in our thesis statement.  I want to get the wording just right, but do not want it to be too wordy.  Here is what I have so far, but I may reduce it some, as it is, wordy:
"Doctors tend to forget that being sick can effect you psychologically, there are many mental issues that accompany PCOS, we need to understand why this happens, so we can work with it."
hehe, I reduced it, here was the original sentence:
Doctors tend to forget that being sick can effect you pyschologically, there are many mental issues that come along with PCOS, including gender identity, eating disorders, anxiety, and others, we need to understand why this is happening, so we can work with it."
Yeah, I like the new sentence, although I might change the last part, as it has problems.  I am doing better in anatomy, I got an 81% on the test this week, so much better than the 47% the previous week!  Now I just need to work harder on it....I got on the deans list for last quarter!  I need to get my butt back in gear and work on KEEPING on the deans list.  We will just have to see how things go :)

No comments: